Last updated: April 26, 2019
Here is a quick summary of the highlights of our Terms of Service:
- The NextGates Business platform offers a place to get information, ask questions and connect with people who contribute with comments, questions and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand the different aspects of life in Sweden.
You own the content that you post; you also grant us and other users of the NextGates Business platform certain rights and license to use it. The details of these licenses are described in section 2 below.
- You are responsible for the content that you post. This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party (for example, defamation) or any applicable laws.
- You can repost content from NextGates Business Platform elsewhere, provided that you attribute the content back to the NextGates Business platform and respect the rights of the original poster, including any “not for reproduction” designation.
- We do not endorse or verify content posted by users. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the NextGates Business platform. Posts from lawyers, doctors, and other professionals should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice for your specific situation.
- We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or NextGates Business’s policies, you can initiate a report at the contact us page.
NextGates Business Terms of Service
Last updated: April 26, 2019
We are pleased that you want to join the NextGates Business platform and encourage you to read the full Terms of Service.
The NextGates Business platform offers a place to get information, ask questions and connect with people who contribute with comments, questions and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand different aspects of life in Sweden.
These Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) sets forth the agreement (“agreement”) between you and Next Gates AB. (“Next Gates AB” “we” or “us”). It governs your use of the products and services we offer through our web and applications (collectively the “NextGates Business platform”).
Please make sure to read it, because, by using the NextGates Business platform, you consent to these terms.
1) Using the NextGates Business platform.
- Who can use it. Use of the NextGates Business platform by anyone under 18 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to this Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use.
- Termination. You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and disabling your account. We may terminate or suspend your NextGates Business account if you violate any NextGates Business policy or for any other reason.
- Changes to the NextGates Business platform. We are always trying to improve your experience on the NextGates Business platform. We may need to add or change features and may do so without notice to you.
- Feedback. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the NextGates Business platform. Feel free to submit feedback at contact us. By submitting feedback, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, freely and without compensation to you.
2) Your content
- Definition of your content. The NextGates Business platform enables you to add posts, texts, photos, videos, links, and files to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the NextGates Business platform will be referred to collectively as “your content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the NextGates Business platform, your content may be viewed by the general public.
- Ownership. You, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property in your content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us below.
- License and permission to use your content.
- By submitting, posting, or displaying your content on the NextGates Business platform, you grant NextGates Business and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public, and otherwise use your content in connection with the operation or use of the NextGates Business platform or the promotion, advertising or marketing of the NextGates Business platform or our business partners, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You agree that this license includes the right for NextGates Business to make your content available to other companies, organizations, business partners, or individuals who collaborate with NextGates Business for the syndication, broadcast, communication and making available to the public, distribution or publication of your content on the NextGates Business platform or through other media or distribution methods. This license also includes the right for other users of the NextGates Business platform to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, display, and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public your content, subject to our Terms of Service. If you do not wish to allow your answers to be translated by other users, you can globally opt-out of translation in your profile settings or you can designate certain answers not for translation.
- Once you post an answer to a question, you may edit or delete your answer at any time from public display on https://ngbusiness.se, except in the case of anonymously posted answers. However, we may not be able to control removal of the answer from display on syndicated channels or other previously distributed methods outside of https://ngbusiness.se. NextGates Business may remove suspected spam from your answers. Once you post a question, it may be edited or deleted by other users or by NextGates Business at any time. Any edits and changes made by you may be visible to other users. The right for NextGates Business to copy, display, transmit, publish, perform, distribute, store, modify, and otherwise use any question you post, and sublicense those rights to others, is perpetual and irrevocable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, except as otherwise specified in this agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that NextGates Business may preserve your content and may also disclose your content and related information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any of your content violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of NextGates Business , its users, or the public.
- You understand that we may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from your content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks, devices, service providers, and in various media. We also may remove or refuse to publish your content, in whole or part, at any time.
- You further give us the permission and authority to act as your non exclusive agent to take enforcement action against any unauthorized use by third-parties of any of your content outside of the NextGates Business platform or in violation of our Terms of Service.
- Your responsibilities for your content. By posting your content on the NextGates Business platform, you represent and warrant to us that: i) you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all needed licenses or permissions from any necessary parties, to use your content and grant us the rights to use your content as provided for under this agreement, and ii) that posting your content violates no intellectual property or personal right of others or any applicable law or regulation. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others or violation of laws and regulations in connection with your content. You are responsible for ensuring that your content does not violate NextGates Business’s copyright, other published NextGates Business policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of your content.
3) Our content and materials
- Definition of our content and materials. All intellectual property in or related to the NextGates Business platform (specifically including, but not limited to our software, the NextGates Business marks, the NextGates Business logo, but excluding your content) is the property of NextGates Business inc., or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or content posted by other NextGates Business users licensed to us (collectively “our content and materials”).
- Data. All data NextGates Business collects (“data”) about use of the NextGates Business platform by you or others is the property of Next Gates AB ltd,. Its subsidiaries, and affiliates. For clarity, data does not include your content and is separate from our content and materials.
- Our license to you.
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive license to use and access our content and materials and data as made available to you on the NextGates Business platform in connection with your use of the NextGates Business platform, subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- NextGates Business gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to repost our content and materials anywhere on the web provided that: (a) the content in question was added to the NextGates Business platform after February 01, 2016; (b) the user who created the content has not explicitly marked the content as not for reproduction on the NextGates Business platform; © you do not modify the content; (d) you attribute NextGates Business by name in readable text and with a human and machine-followable link (an html (a) anchor tag) linking back to the page displaying the original source of the content on https://ngbusiness.se on every page that contains our content and materials; (e) upon request, either by NextGates Business or a user, you remove the user’s name from content which the user has subsequently made anonymous; (f) upon request, either by NextGates Business or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable effort to update a particular piece of content to the latest version on the NextGates Business platform; and (g) upon request, either by NextGates Business or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable attempt to delete content that has been deleted or marked as not for reproduction on the NextGates Business platform; (h) you don’t re-publish more than a small portion of our content and materials. In exercising these rights, you may not implicitly or explicitly assert any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by NextGates Business , or any NextGates Business user, without separate, express prior written permission from us.
- We may terminate our license to you at any time for any reason. We have the right but not the obligation to refuse to distribute any content on the NextGates Business platform or to remove content. Except for the rights and license granted in these terms, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
- Permitted uses. If you operate a search engine, web crawler, bot, scraping tool, data mining tool, bulk downloading tool, wget utility, or similar data gathering or extraction tool, you may access the NextGates Business platform, subject to the following additional rules: i) you must use a descriptive user agent header; ii) you must follow robots.txt at all times; iii) your access must not adversely affect any aspect of the NextGates Business platform’s functioning; and iv) you must make it clear how to contact you, either in your user agent string, or on your website if you have one.
- No endorsement or verification. Please note that the NextGates Business platform contains access to third-party content, products and services, and it offers interactions with third parties. Participation or availability on the NextGates Business platform does not amount to endorsement or verification by us. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content posted on the NextGates Business platform by anyone.
- Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that our content and materials remain the property of NextGates Business users or NextGates Business. The content, information and services made available on the NextGates Business platform are protected by u.s. And international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable.
4) Integrated service provider
6) Reporting violations of your intellectual property rights
NextGates Business policies, or applicable laws we have a special process for reporting violations of your intellectual property rights or other violations of NextGates Business policies or applicable laws.
- Copyright policy. We have adopted and implemented a copyright policy under the protection of DMCA and European laws.
- Reports of other violations. We have no obligation to delete content that you personally may find objectionable or offensive. We endeavor to respond promptly to requests for content removal, consistent with our policies and applicable law.
7) Disclaimers and limitation of liability
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of NextGates Business entities to you. “NextGates Business entities” means Next Gates AB, and any subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them. Each provision below applies to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
- We are providing you the NextGates Business platform, along with our content and materials and the opportunity to connect with others, on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, NextGates Business entities expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, title, accuracy and completeness, uninterrupted or error-free service, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or trade usage.
- NextGates Business makes no promises with respect to, and expressly disclaims all liability for: (i) content posted by any user or third party; (ii) any third-party website, third-party product, or third-party service listed on or accessible to you through the NextGates Business platform, including an integrated service provider or professional contributor; (iii) the quality or conduct of any third party you encounter in connection with your use of the NextGates Business platform; or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your content. NextGates Business makes no warranty that: (a) the NextGates Business platform will meet your requirements; (b) the NextGates Business platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the results or information that you may obtain from the use of the NextGates Business platform, a professional contributor, or any other user will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained or purchased by you through the NextGates Business platform will be satisfactory.
- You agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law, NextGates Business entities will not be liable to you under any theory of liability. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, NextGates Business entities specifically will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, loss of profits, business interruption, reputational harm, or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages are foreseeable) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of, or inability to use, the NextGates Business platform.
- Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the NextGates Business platform is to stop using the NextGates Business platform.
- Without limiting the foregoing, NextGates Business’s maximum aggregate liability to you for losses or damages that you suffer in connection with the NextGates Business platform or this agreement is limited to the amount paid to NextGates Business in connection with the NextGates Business platform in the twelve (12) months prior to the action giving rise to liability.
You agree to release, indemnify, and defend NextGates Business entities from all third-party claims and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to: i) your use of the NextGates Business platform, ii) your content, iii) your conduct or interactions with other users of the NextGates Business platform, or iv) your breach of any part of this agreement. We will promptly notify you of any such claim and will provide you (at your expense) with reasonable assistance in defending the claim. You will allow us to participate in the defense and will not settle any such claim without our prior written consent. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In that event, you will have no further obligation to defend us in that matter.
9) Dispute resolution
This agreement and any action arising out of your use of the NextGates Business platform will be governed by the laws of Sweden without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your county or country of residence. Unless submitted to arbitration as set forth in the following paragraph, all claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with your use of the NextGates Business platform will be brought solely in Kalmar county, Kalmar, and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.